Friday, October 19, 2012

Plan JB ideas

1. Act as a volunteers/staff
Approach staff, ask if they have a pass. Then ask when did they give it out? Oh I wasn't there so I didn't get it. I think she's inside, lemme go get it
Then the guards will let u go in.
If caught: sorry I got mixed up/confused. I dont wanna create any trouble, i'll leave :) Then exit the place and try again, prolly with a different disguise.
2. Act that your friend supposed to pass u the pass but she's in the toilet. If they ask to wait for her to come out say she lost her way.
If caught: I think it could be a miscommunication. my friend says she isn't in this toilet and told me to just wait for her in here. If they want us to leave, say I'm gonna check the toilet one last time.
3. Left my phone inside! Then just rush in don't care them. If caught: Say oh I forgot, my friend already took my phone with her. She told me to wait in here. If they want us to leave, say can I use the toilet first?
4. Act as one of those impt people related to JB.
If caught: Why don't u give the person in charge a call. Give birds number and stomp away and pick up a call. Go toilet or something
5. I'm supposed to look for one of the people in charge. Let me give you her number, *gives bird's number* call her to verify. I'll make it really quick! *pretend to pick up phone call and run away*
6. Create a fake staff id haha

No comments:

Post a Comment